Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Focusing on Free Markets During Business Hours


Focusing on Free Markets During Business Hours
Written by Scott Cooper


To all my grassroots friends out there that are diligently working to reclaim our republic for Individual Rights, Personal Responsibility, Fiscal Responsibility, Free Markets, Personal Charity and Constitutionally Limited Government – I applaud your efforts.  Please don’t stop, for we will reclaim our republic for these principles we hold so dear!

With only a few exceptions – in 2012, during business hours I will exclusively be working on the “Free Market” part of that effort.  If you call me during the business hours to discuss anything else, including elections, you my likely go to my Voicemail.  Please don’t take it personally.  I promise to call you back within 48 hours, either during the early morning hours, or after East Coast Business hours have concluded!

2012 is going to be an AWESOME year!

No comments:

Post a Comment