Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cleaning Up The Cobwebs of 2011



Cleaning Up The Cobwebs of 2011
Written by Scott Cooper


The remaining days of 2011 have seen me cleaning up the final details and clearing out all the remaining cobwebs of 2011 and preparing to go into 2012 with a battle plan for success.

I don’t care what our President says – 2012 is going to be the best sales year for me personally, and for the company’s I work for.  With the fervor or electing new leadership in Washington, I believe it is going to a great year for many. 

President Obama and his minions can continue preach class warfare, which truly is a war on the productive, all they want but I am still going to be as productive as possible, and the entrepreneurs I associate with continue to strive for excellence in all things.  While I know many have started to “Shrug” in the last couple years, I pray that most will not.  The Rhetoric that we have listened to since 2008 is on its way out.  It will no longer be in vogue after November. 

With whatever success God grants us – Let us seek to do as much possible through private charity, and while doing what is required, give as little as possible to the government bureaucracy, which has taught us over and over and over that it is the worst steward of resources.  Look at my Cover Photograph on my Facebook page and you have a visual image of the level of productivity our Federal Government.  It is an aerial photograph of The Department of Agriculture:



Yes – you are seeing things correctly – that is 7 massive buildings, circled by a ring of a building that goes four city blocks, connected to another series of buildings by two bridges that cross Independence Avenue.   That is but one department in Washington that is out of touch with reality.  When was the last time you spoke with a local farmer?  Take the time to do so, and you will know what I am talking about.

Our President continues to state the productive should pay more.  Well, the Productive demand a Return On our Investment (ROI), and we do not see it.  The Federal Bureaucracy comes up lacking.  The idea of creating and living by a budget is out of their grasp.

May God Bless you in 2012 – If you have not already, I hope you will strive for Individual Rights, The Rule of Law and Free Markets in all that you do! 

2012 is going to be a GREAT year!

No comments:

Post a Comment